Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Weird, Just Weird

I can't believe it I have less than one whole day left as a Fulton County BOE employee. All my life I wanted to be a teacher in Fulton County (OK for the past 10 years) and now I'm leaving it behind. Well, that's what they get for shunning me. I'm gone. I'm moving on up. Some time tomorrow I'll walk into Roswell High School for the last time as an employee. I'll have to pay for football tickets again. If I ever make to a game again. Rome is a bit of a drive just to reminisce.

Some good things: there will be a Slope's BBQ in Cartersville by the time I move and one in Adairsville within a year and one in Rome possibly within 18 months. How blessed can one man be?

You know what the weirdest thing is? I won't miss Roswell one bit. One or two people maybe but the place, the staff, and the job? NAH!

No comments: