Sunday, May 21, 2006

Chillin and Grillin

The busy season is upon us. Weekends are packed for the foreseeable future. This weekend we went to Calhoun for a going away party for Jen, one of Kristi's best buds, on Friday and cake testing on Saturday morning. After that we went to see Da Vinci Code, then rushed home for a wedding. We got home at 5.05 the wedding was at 6.05. We were out the door by 5.30 and in our seats by 5.57. O we are good. With the Lord's help.

Next weekend is Graduation at Roswell (my last), Saturday is a concert on the green with JMI, and Sunday is tux clarification day. The folks we're renting our tuxes from got things a little hinky jinky. Gotta straighten that out.

And it just goes on. Eventually we move into the girls only showers. The only thing about that is that I don't get to relax. I start with the new teacher orientation stuff up in Rome. I have a feeling we won't know what is going on until Mid-October.

About the grillin thing. I got home from Church today and fired up the grill and cooked some polish sausages outside. They were good. I'm slowly getting the hang of this grilling business.

Well, I'm gonna go for now

No comments: