Wednesday, May 31, 2006

This is the End My Friends

8.22 This is it. My last day with the behemoth that is Fulton County. I should probably go sign in so there is no mistake on my final pay check. Life is so good. I got payed and can pay bills again yipee.

10.02 Well, this is a busy day. Took a request for a certificate of attendance and guided a mother to the counselors office. Played some backgammon. Went to Target with Moss. Now I got to check the communications and move some equipment to storage. Busy, busy, busy.

1.05 Done and done! I have been fed my "last supper" (really lunch). I have moved what needed moving and stored what needed storing, found my former department head a new tape dispenser since hers had grown legs, and last but not least I faxed my documents off to mortgage company and signed out at the office. I'm no longer employed by Fulton County.

Well, I'm off to be a house wife for a few weeks.

No comments: