Thursday, May 25, 2006

School's Out ... Forever

Well, not exactly. In one way it is; Mom and I are leaving Fulton County BOE for good. She is retiring and I got hired away. So, school isn't really out for ever. I start in Rome about the middle of the summer. Gots to do all that new teacher orienting stuff and what not.

Tomorrow is really cool we get to dress up like Hogwarts and march around the stadium. OK, it's not really like Hogwarts, but we get to wear our robes and hoods. Of course mine will be for the correct degree, but the wrong school unless Mr Smith can pull a miracle. I'll even settle for a Georgia hood instead of the Ohio St. hood I'll be doomed to wear tomorrow night. I'm supposed to be in a blue and gold hood for Georgia Southwestern State Univ., but of course I waited till the last minute. Pictures will be forth coming.

More music soon also.

No comments: