Monday, October 10, 2005

Timely Shmimely

Well, this weekend was fun, as was last weekend. To start off with, last weekend Kristi moved to Love Lane. Yes, we will be living on Love Lane. That's so cute!!! Philip, Mom and Dad Holland, Regina, Kristi, and I packed all the remaining furniture and boxes into the family vehicles and took off from Riverbend for Love Lane. Philip and I only managed to mildly aggravate Kristi, which I think is a good thing for me.

During the week I managed to start exercising regularly (sorta). I get to school around 6 in the morning and do alpines. That is a lap around the track plus once through the stadium. I like these. They give variety to boring old laps. I will also start alternating riding in the morning with running(once I start running) when I find a place to keep the track bike (and indoor trainer) at school.

This weekend Mom and Dad Holland brought down a washer and dryer which we got into the house with only one pulled muscle (on me, not noticed until much later). That was Saturday, the day after a depressing homecoming game against Walton. We gave them the game. Mental, all mental. On Sunday, Kristi and I went shopping for livingroom furniture. We got a couch, coffee table, end table, and mattress (no the mattress is not going in the livingroom they just had a deal). Now we can invite people over and be all sociable and stuff.

Gotta meeting to go crash (forgot to get my name put on the list)

No comments: