Monday, October 31, 2005

... bomb's bursting in air...

This past Saturday was pretty darn cool. I'm kinda glad I got sick last week so Kristi and I had to put the trip to Clayton off. We were in the kitchen when we heard a booming sound outside.

We looked and it was fire works. It was kind of funny trying to open the door we were so excited. I couldn't think why anyone would be having a Halloween fireworks display, but I wasn't going to argue. Anyway Kristi informed me that the church up the street was having its big fall festival this weekend. I honestly don't care why they were doing it. There Were Fireworks Out My Backdoor!!!

I mean the coolest thing is we could sit on the patio and watch the whole deal. No traffic, do finding a parking space, no travel time. JUST RIGHT THERE!!!! Well, needless to say we will be looking into whether there will be fireworks at this church on the 4th of July or not. Just imagine. We are already going to put a park bench under the kitchen window.

I just wish I'd had a camera to get one picture. The view was just awesome. Gotta go to work now.

No comments: