Saturday, October 22, 2005

I'm a Smart One

We're playing tomorrow 10.23.05. That is the RPC Orchestra is playing tomorrow. I'm not the fastest snail in the bunch (my own metaphor). Everybody keeps asking me to let them know when and where I'm performing. Well, I'm an idiot! This is the place to do it. Of course I have to make sure everyone is checking the site out so they can check out my performances.

Here is the current schedule as it stands now:

Tomorrow 10.23.05 at the Roswell Presbyterian Church (RPC) 9:45 and 11:15 services. The orchestra is performing part of the prelude and possibly the first hymn. Bach's Prelude and Fugue in Bb Minor is the prelude piece and the hymn is TBD (we'll know in the morning).

The next performance as of right now is 11.13.05 at RPC 9:45 and 11:15 services. We will be performing Scarlatti's Sinfonia. There is no hymn at this date, but that will more than likely change.

A possible solo performance may be in the works at Macedonia Baptist Church in Dalton. All that information will be forth coming.

I should go to sleep now so I'll be worth something in the morning.

No comments: