Wednesday, August 10, 2005

It's that time again

Well, I have sadly been remiss in posting my thoughts and persceptions on life. Bla...Bla...Bla. We are now smack in the middle of pre-planning for the school year. I don't have a whole lot to do. I have been around to meet all my student's teachers and let them know we'll be in their room this semester. I work mano-a-mano with a student that has Muscular Dystrophy. That's about the toughest thing I had to do this week other than staying awake.

That is job wise. On the home front Mom and Dad are getting the floors redone so we have been displaced for the week. The floors look beautiful. I cannot wait for the folks to be done with the polyurethane business. I am staying at a friends place while he's out of town and I keep remembering things I forgot to bring. Well, until later I must go feed my belly and fraternize with more of my colleagues.

oh by the by! checkout my bookstore at the JollyShop

No comments: