Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Wasted Day (Sorta)

Well, I had to sit out the landscaping today. I had a slightly out of socket hip. Which means it hurt to walk, sit or lay down, but was still useable. Any heavy lifting or pulling would have done it in so I had to wait for my chiropractor to put it back in place, and then let it rest (let the muscles unstretch and hold everything where it is supposed to be). While this was going on I added two new clients to my landscape maintenance business. There's a silver lining to every cloud. Well, maybe bronze or some semi precious metal. While being an invalid I also got some picture links set up at the JollyShop. Now, instead of just text lists of the books I have for sale you can now see what I want you to buy and be interested in it. By next Wednesday I hope to start commentating on some cycling races in the metro Atlanta area and a little beyond. With pictures. I think I shall move on for now.

No comments: