Saturday, June 04, 2005

Tomorrow, Tomorrow

That little red head was finally right yesterday. The sun has returned and I got most of my yards caught up. How long will it last. Next week will be quite the mad rush and push. RH gets married to KS next week. I'm keeping everybody's yards in good order and trying to stay out of the way. After that I get to wear a monkey suit Saturday. Saturday at 9:00 in the morning. I'll have to be out of the shower by 7:00 I new I should have known this long hair would cause me grief. Then after the hitching ceremony I get to help my sister get ready for the family reunion. This'uns gonna be a big'un this year. Well, I must perform tomorrow at 8 in the morning so I'm gonna get my stuff in order and vegirelax.

check these books out Circle of Friends, Stormy Weather, Trojan Gold, Photosynthesis

No comments: