Tuesday, August 30, 2005

...we are merely players

KH is home!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!

That was the good news.

Tomorrow we close on the sale of my grandmother's house. The house my siblings and I spent our summers growing up. I lived there while I went to Ga Southwestern. It's the in of an era. Time to move on I suppose. Mom and I went down Sunday to pick up some last minute things and say fair well to the old place. We got some chairs a treadle sowing machine a desk and few other things. My mom's cousin that lives near the old house went and picked up the stuff we had "forgotten" in the event we changed our minds later.

Mom and Dad are going down to Cordele tomorrow to close the deal and get the money. I'm going to close this now. I can't write anymore about the lake. It's gone. Time to design a new set for the stage on which my life is played out and build it.

No comments: