Thursday, December 20, 2007

The Anticipation Builds

We are free of the school yard at last. There is no real work standing between me and Christmas now. I do have to go in to the bike shop but that really doesn't count. Yes, I have to be there. Yes, I don't get to be with Kristi. Yes, I have to build bikes. But, hey, I get to build bikes. Maybe I'll even sell a few of the things to go under someone's tree.

Guess what!!! The Elkins' are lighting the fourth advent candle on Sunday. This is so cool. I don't ever remembering getting to light the candle as a child at RPC. Mom will have to provide that info. I will also be playing on the Sunday after Christmas (12/30).

Well, now that I have completed any and all work to be done infront of a classroom for the calendar year of 2007 I am going to go do vacation sorts of things TTFN

No comments: