Monday, October 08, 2007

What a Weekend

This was a great weekend. Ordinary Bicycles turned 25 this weekend and we had a great sale. We sold a butt load of bikes and got rid of some more patagonia and mountain hardware stuff.
During the sale Chris McHagge came by to check out how the sale was going. He runs the alternative paper in Rome the Unscene. We got to talking and he told me that he owns the Claremont House B&B here in Rome. I jokingly said that it'd be nice if they happened to have a room. He immediately shot back that someone had called in and canceled at the last minute that morning. Long story short he let us have it for the night.
I called Kristi and told her to pack some clothes for the night. She thought I meant that I had forgotten my clothes for Red Lobster (I did not even think about taking clothes). I said no I was going to come home, change, and take her out to eat. She needed to pack for herself for overnight. Then I told her about our last minute accomodations. The room was awesome. The house rocked. Take a look at the Claremont House. See y'all later.

No comments: