Saturday, October 27, 2007

Two in a Row

I have now taken 2 Saturdays in a row off from the bike shop. I think that is a first since I started over there. We are having a family reunion at our place this weekend. It'll be fun to "relax" and catch up with everyone.

This has definitely been an interesting week. At school I had a nice surprise. The AP that will be observing me basically told me exactly what would get a good review. They don't usually do that. In theory I should know already, but different people see things different ways and have different Ideas about what is important and what is not. So, that was a very nice surprise.

Yesterday we bought a Christmas CD and listened to it. We listened just to make sure it had been worth buying. I can't wait for Advent to start. We need to find, get, make a wreath and candles this year.

Well, I'm on the verge of rambling so I'm going to go for now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everybody needs a break sometime.

What CD did you buy? Remember it isn't Thanksgiving yet.

ralknz said...

is that you Mom?

Anonymous said...

Yes!