Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Oh Happy Day

I've found a station that's on free preview right now showing predominately soccer. Ligue 1 (French), La Liga (Spanish), and Serie A (Italian) are the leagues BEIN is showing.

What, with the ESPN's showing regular English Premier League (self explanatory) matches, I can watch everything but Major League Soccer (US) here in the United States. Kind of disappointed with that. Ecstatic that I get to see so much soccer (Kristi's not), but I'd give it all up to see some regular programming of MLS and NASL (second division US) matches on the ESPN's and/or broadcast TV.

I forgot Liga MX (Mexico). Kristi puts her foot down on those matches. I absolutely have to watch those alone or with the kids. They're in Spanish and the announcers can get a little obnoxious and annoying when someone scores.

Andrew Elkins

No comments: