Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Magnet Suit Anyone

I have an appointment to discuss my treatment options with the Gastro on the 18th. Kristi is going so she can make sure all the right questions get asked. I prefer it that way.

I have discovered a whole bunch of ways to inhibit iron absorption in my body. Tea, wine, coffee have got to be my favorites. Of course there are beans, rice, grains, rosemary, and chili powder to name a few others. All favorites for me to cook with.

Right now the only way to get rid of the iron is to bleed. So, Dad has already offered to buy me some leeches. He also suggested the use of magnets to draw out the iron from my blood.

1 comment:

Connie said...

you are too funny...

when I worked in orthopaedics, we did use leech therapy.. really freaked the patients out

keeping you in our prayers.. as a matter of fact, you are wearing out my knees... LOL