Thursday, May 27, 2010

School Is Out

Well, the end of the school year finally came yesterday. We made it through one more year alive and with a contract for one more. Here is a picture of three of the 5.3 cousins. This was at Kennedy's graduation party on Saturday 5/21. Pearce just doesn't understand why he had to stop running just to get a picture taken.

Now I have a few short weeks to get everything done that didn't get done during the school year before it all starts again. Of course I do get to sleep more (during the day), and I can go fishing or hiking or riding from time to time. Most of all we get to try and prepare for the coming of Claire in the fall.

Oh, yeah, I get to cook more now too. It might be a good idea to check out "What's for Dinner" at whatsfordinner1971.blogspot.com. I try to cook something interesting and or new once a week but during the school year that doesn't always happen. Occaisionally there are themes to the dinners, but mostly it is what I feel like eating and can convince Kristi to eat.

No comments: