Thursday, December 03, 2009

Italian Christmas Southern Style

Hey, y'all! Going with the idea of the Italian tradition of the Feast of the Seven Fishes I have laid out a tentative menu. Lobster/Artichoke Dip, Oyster Stew, Clam Chowder, Sea Food Gumbo (shrimp, scallops, catfish), Fried, or Baked Rainbow Trout.

For veggies I am fixin' the onion and green tomato gratin. Maybe some green beans and creamed corn. Sound good?

Desert will be Pumpkin Cheesecake, and whatever any of y'all want to bring. (Daddy will you bring your pecan pie)

I am so excited about having this get together. I really hope to see everyone there.

I have made commenting easier. So if you have any suggestions about the menu or requests just leave a comment.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Sounds very good. Send everyone an email to check your blog.