Thursday, April 03, 2008

Cutie Patootie and Late Soccer


Isn't this just the most adorable shot. He was jealous of the shots of Sara.

You may wonder why I'm posting so late on a school night, but there is soccer on TV. New England Revolution is getting mutilated by the refs. Chicago Fire could have beaten New England on their own but the refs had to be donkeys. They booked a Rev at 7 minutes it should have been a yellow at worst. Chicago had already scored. Next the refs gave Chicago a PK for tripping themselves in the box. Chicago had already scored again on their own. Finally, the refs did not see the Fireman set up camp on the wrong side of the Revs defense and he just takes a feed and pops it in front of the goal for a buddy to finish off.

Don't get me wrong. I am more than happy that Chicago won. They could have done it on their own with a 2-0 score. I just think the refs should control a game not influence the score. I was amazed that MLS uses Berry Refs.

Well, I'm going to bed before I get caught up in the Galaxy v Quakes. We've got Darlington tomorrow night. I so want to crush them. I'm still looking for a position over there.

No comments: