Wednesday, September 12, 2007

BACK!! Back In The Saddle Again...

You should know your Aerosmith. I will once again turn the pedals in anger this fall. I have managed to get myself a state of the art ride. It won't belong to me. I will be riding a Scott Cyclocross this season. Not sure if it will be the Comp or Team yet. George has the final say. I'll know by the end of the month, though.

I still have a hefty amount of work to do on the engine before I get the machine. At the moment I'm carrying 67.5 pounds of fat around on my body. That is in addition to the 157.5 that the rest of me weighs. That all adds up to 225. My IDEAL weight would be 180 (as old as I am) but I will settle for 200 for this season.

The schedule looks like this right now:
10/21 Conyers
10/28 Winder
11/4 Monroe
11/11 Macon
11/18 Augusta
12/2 Blue Ridge
12/9 Dahlonega

TTFN (gotta finish supper)

No comments: