Thursday, May 10, 2007

Got Ice Water??????????

Today was a hot one in the old town this morning. I started the day off sitting on our park bench in the back yard and watched the sunrise with a cup of coffee.

Then I got to school and learned how to lock my keys in the car even with the remote lock in my hand. Oh, and the phone was in the car. I had turned the key to the on position and plugged in the phone and then locked the doors and learned that with the key in the on position the remote lock won't work. Fun.

Next I walked in and discovered that the air-conditioning unit cooling my wing of the building had finally died. Not good with students that can't deal with the heat. We went to the mall and will probably do the same tomorrow.

Dealt with whiner that doesn't understand the concept of having lost.

Had a great time at the Soccer Banquet. Had great AWESOME BBQ.

Did I mention that the air conditioning didn't work and won't until next week.

No comments: