Saturday, April 14, 2007

It's Saturday and I'm on the Computer

Howdy folks! I am just hanging out this Saturday and doing as little as possible. Unless it only involves my fingers (the computer).

Last night was a rough night for the Wolves. I'm travelling with the varsity team now that the JV season is over. We went to Dalton last night and lost a heartbreaker. The score was 2-3. We scored first and then gave up a goal later in the first half. Coming back in for the second half we went up 2-1 and immediately gave up another goal. Later in the second half the refs scored a goal for Dalton making it 3-2. Rome wound up 3rd in the region. We had to win by 2 or get a shut out to win the region.

Now we begin our March to State. It's a whole new season out there.

Now on to more fun things. We now have a softball team at WPC. Take a look at these pictures. I really want to play but I have to wait till the championships are over. I don't know how much of an asset I'll be but it will be fun.

I signed my contract this week. What a relief. One IEP and a Re-Determination and I'll be set.

No comments: