Friday, January 12, 2007

Busy Busy Busy

School just jumps right back in there and keeps on trucking. My boys are all back and in relatively good health. That means I'm on my toes constantly.

Soccer is picking up like the proverbial snow ball down a hill. We are still in conditioning. I started running the warm up laps with the boys yesterday. Being the tail end charlie (anyone finishing behind the old fart has to go around again). That was an eye opener for me. I will definitely be doing more of that from now on. My knee actually felt better last night after having run (all be it only a 1/4 mile). The season starts with the Rome Jamboree on the 3rd of February. My season (JV) starts on the 16th.

On top of that I am setting up and running the Website for my church Westminster Presbyterian. I don't know where I'm going to find the 25 hour in the day or the 8th day of the week, but it will get done.

I owe I owe it's off to work I go

No comments: