Thursday, January 26, 2006

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

The time has come to return to the blogging business. I just took a hiatus over the holidays, but I think next year I shall utilize Swordfish in appraising the world (and myself) of what would be good gift giving ideas, in both directions.

I have learned how exciting preparing for a wedding is. Really, I have. Last night we decided on the menu for the reception. Kristi and I are so meant for one another. Every item I wanted she wanted. We love the same foods (except the spicy stuff but there wasn't any of that on the list)

Randy is interviewing this week for a church job here in Atlanta. If he gets the church job he may also take a position as conductor with a local orchestra.

Well that's all for the time being.

No comments: