Monday, May 30, 2005

Off To The Races

Well, it's memorial day and I have entered the world of blogging. The idea is part place to put the family photos, part vent and rant, and part marketing strategy. It's always good when you can use business ideas to keep the family up to date. Especially when we's so spread out. I'll be talking alot about cycling, a bit about music (just about any type of music I can play on the cello, you'd be amazed at what comes out of that thing), more than is fair about soccer (or as the civilized people call it football), I will also mention baseball and football depending on the time of year. If you aren't a Georgia fan please keep an open mind (I of course will constantly be going on lock down of the mind). I will also tell you who I think is good to read and which authors I think blow. There will of course be the authors that I just won't be able to bring myself to be mean to their work or them. As for politics, well, I'm from the south and just like football and baseball (and hunting and fishing) I'll let you know how I feel about something... if I feel like it.
Well, that's enough for now. I will eventually tell y'all to go look at my store on ebay (jollyshopoddsandends) or look for books on Amazon.com sold by jollyshop. But, I'll save that for later.

No comments: